Grow your skills by being part of a growing US-based team here in the Philippines! If you are looking for a new job opportunity, apply now for this role!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is a family-owned business based in America. They are a leading firm that partners with non-profitable organizations that partner with donors around the country. This client is now extending their team in the Philippines and offers new opportunities to professionals like you. Apply now!
Location / Shift
Mabalacat Office, Night Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The CAD Technologist is responsible for understanding codes and regulations relevant to the products we sell, designing custom product configurations where required, and drawing all product approval drawings. From time to time manage R&D projects as required.
Other roles and responsibilities:
- ● Design product based on specified requirements while maintaining structural integrity and taking into account how the product is to be shipped and assembled
- ● Provide project drawings on time per the company drawing schedule
- ● Drawings to have all required disclaimers and notes, and shop drawings to have sufficient detail to allow fabrication with no questions or adjustments to the drawings
- ● Product drawings for custom projects in line with customer requirements and relevant codes/regulation requirements
- ● Provide accurate BOM’s for custom projects based on approved drawings for quoting purposes
- ● Ensure that all drawings and designs meet all applicable codes and regulations
- ● Keep up to date with all applicable codes and regulations
- ● Design custom projects
- ● Draw standard and custom projects for client approval
- ● Research and explain codes and regulations to other staff members. This may include training other staff on these codes and regulations
- ● Create product images as requested
- ● Design/draw parts and assemblies using CAD program
- ● Use computer-aided design/modelling software
- ● Undertake relevant research
- ● Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
- ● Writing reports and documentation
- ● Analysing and interpreting data.
- ● Use SolidWorks program efficiently and output drawings in a consistent manner on time, demonstrating effective use of the software
- ● Work on and/or manage R&D projects as requested
- ● Follow company policies and procedures
- ● Following company procedures regarding PDM workflows and assembling/creating new models and assemblies
- ● Other tasks/duties as may be requested
- ● Understands structural engineering
- ● Ability to research codes and regulations
- ● Experience using SolidWorks CAD software effectively and efficiently
- ● Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- ● Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- ● Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.