Land a job today and be part of an Australian-based team! If you are an Accountant looking for a greater opportunity, this might be the perfect job for you. Apply now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
The client is a global air, water, and sound solutions provider. This innovative and progressive organisation offers bright opportunities for experienced professionals like you to join their growing Philippines team.
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
We are looking for an Accountant who will organise accounting records such as registers, ledgers, journals and individual accounts. You will also have experience with Payroll support, preferably Australian Payroll. You will also have to evaluate and reconcile diverse financial operations, inspect and confirm source documents, including invoices and expense vouchers to affirm commitments and post suitable records.
- ● Payroll support (preferably. AU)
- ● Assist with tax returns if required
- ● Accrue journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- ● Manage schedules of standard objectives, financial statements and reports
- ● Organise source documents, files and other account-affiliated information
- ● Organise all routine registers; manage the budget and carry out analysis on all data
- ● Perform proper maintenance of all end-of-year records
- ● Maintain relevant spreadsheets, online databases and all accounting software
- ● Supervise invoices and keep contract filing system up to date
- ● Undertake audits as directed
- ● Maintain technical knowledge by researching accounting policies and regulations
- ● Organise journal entries, perform analysis on account records and reconcile statements for month ending
- ● Strong understanding of Accounting systems and processes
- ● Experience with Navision or Business Central (preferred)
- ● Experience with Australian Payroll
- ● Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- ● Proactive, highly motivated and flexible
- ● Highly organised and attention to detail
- ● Time and schedule sensitive
- ● Experienced with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.