Are you an Accountant looking for a new career opportunity with great perks and benefits? Today is the day to land a job that you love while working with an Australian-based team! What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is a family-owned business that provides a wide range of high-quality products and services in the agriculture industry across Australia. Joining this organization will open greater career opportunities for you as they now have a growing team here in the Philippines.
Location / Shift
Mabalacat Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The Accountant we are looking for is responsible for the management and reporting of financial information, including analysing data, monitoring expenditure, variances and financial inconsistencies, preparing financial reports, budgets, and accounting records.
Responsibilities & duties:
- ● Evaluate and reconcile diverse financial operations, inspect and confirm source documents, including invoices and expense vouchers to affirm commitments and post suitable records
- ● Balance sheet reconciliations
- ● Prepare and post accrual and adjustment journals
- ● Preparing preliminary financial statements, including profit and loss and balance sheet, and CashFlow
- ● Providing Key variance analysis and commentaries – Investigating / interpreting variances to ensure accuracy, spot inconsistency and further integrate the system
- ● Overall management of inventory including, Stock Clearing, On-Cost Clearing Stock Prepayments and periodic quantity and costing
- ● Report project margin and ensure these are flowing through to the financial statements accurately
- ● Understand activities of Accounts Officers and Purchasing Officer and provide backup as required.
- ● Maintain relevant spreadsheets, online databases and all accounting software
- ● Assist with tax returns and audits if required
- ● Maintain technical knowledge by researching accounting policies and regulations
- ● Undertake any reasonable requests from line manager or management team
- ● With bachelor’s degree preferably Business Administration, Accountancy or Finance
- ● 2-3 year(s) experience in Accounting (preferred)
- ● CPA/CA qualified (preferred)
- ● Strong understanding of Accounting systems and processes
- ● Exceptional communication skills including written, verbal and presentation skills
- ● Proactive, highly motivated and flexible
- ● Highly organised and attention to detail
- ● Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- ● Excellent IT Skills including, but not limited to, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- ● Experience of working with an ERP (MYOB EXO preferred)
- ● Experience working with Xero (preferred)
- ● Experience working with COGNOS TM1 (preferred)
- ● Great numerical and analytical skills
- ● Experience working with Western companies
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.