Are you in the field of Accounting & Finance and looking for a new career opportunity with great perks and benefits? Today is the day to land a job that you love while working with an Australian-based team! What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
Our client is an industry-leading family-owned company supplying quality corporate print, marketing and packaging solutions. Work with an established, high performing team in an excellent office environment in the Philippines!
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
As an Accounts Payable Officer, you will proactively manage the Accounts Payable process, including the timely and accurate processing and payment of all compliant and approved creditor invoices.
Your tasks include:
- ● Process Accounts Payable invoices in line with business rules, including:
- ● Receiving invoices via email and assessing for legibility and validity
- ● Matching invoice to Purchase Orders and Goods Receipt Note
- ● Enter matched invoices accurately
- ● Run invoices due for payment report for approval
- ● Process credit notes and match them to supplier invoices
- ● Perform monthly supplier reconciliation
- ● Maintain supplier master file
- ● Ensure timely response to supplier queries
- ● Drive continuous improvement across the Accounts Payable process
- ● Bachelor degree preferably Business Administration, Accountancy or Finance
- ● AP/AR/accounting experience for 2+ years
- ● Data entry + Administration experience for 2+ years
- ● Reporting to Finance Manager in AU
- ● Excellent MS Office experience – excel, word
- ● Finance ERP experience i.e. Xero, Netsuite, SAP, Oracle (but no specific system required / essential)
- ● Excellent English / communication skills (email, spoken)
- ● Strong understanding of Finance systems and processes
- ● Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- ● Proactive, highly motivated and flexible
- ● Highly organised and attentive to detail
- ● Strong data entry skills
- ● Experienced with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- ● Experience working with Western companies (preferred)
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.