Looking for a greater opportunity for your career? If you are an experienced Accounts Payable/Purchasing Officer, then this is the day to land your dream job!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is an Australian company that offers services in the construction industry for more than a decade. As one of the leading companies in the field, working with this client is a great opportunity to grow and experience working with an amazing team of professionals!
Location / Shift
Mabalacat Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The ideal candidate for this position will ensure all purchase orders are entered in accordance with drawings, quotes and guidance from project managers, team leaders and directors. You also have to apply invoices to Purchase orders, checking quotations for correct pricing, delivery dockets for any missing materials and whether delivery was charged for collected items ensuring these are entered in a timely manner.
- ● Resolving invoice discrepancies, reviewing invoices and checking requests
- ● Manage payment requests / demands (e.g., telephone / email / letter) from suppliers and business operations
- ● Processing and managing Accounts Payments functions
- ● Prepare and plan for weekly payments including supplier statement reconciliation
- ● Filing and general accounts administration
- ● Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a similar role,
- ● Experience working in the Construction industry will be highly regarded but not essential.
- ● Tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded but not essential
- ● Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- ● Strong attention to detail
- ● Excellent communication skills and a can do attitude!
- ● Good written and oral communication skills
- ● Self-starting and able to work with minimal supervision
- ● Excellent IT skills with Excel and Xero
- ● Experience with Procore software is highly desirable but not necessary.
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.