Land a job today and be part of an Australian-based team! If you are an Accounts Receivable & Admin Coordinator looking for a greater opportunity, this might be the perfect job for you. Apply now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This is a client based in Australia that specialises in designing and making innovative public spaces in line with architectural trends. They are keen to hire and add new members to their team in the Philippines. Be part of this amazing company today!
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The Accounts Receivable & Admin Coordinator we are looking for will be responsible to safeguard cash flows by actively coordinating the accounts receivable function, you will also efficiently, accurately and punctually perform Order Entry and Admin duties.
- ● This role is accountable for maintaining high standards of accuracy and timeliness in daily Admin functions.
- ● The role will be measured against efficiency and integrity of the output, maintained confidentiality, and Customer service.
- ● This vital ole ill work closely in support and assistance of the Finance, Payroll & IT Manager.
- ● The role is crucial to the performance of the Company in pursuing and enhancing its living DNA of Elis, Service & Certainty
- ● Success of this role is measured by high levels of Customer and Company Satisfaction
- ● Take responsivity for all work undertaken, that is accurate, timely, tidy, traceable and to Company expectations and standards.
- ● Ensure efficiency, attention to detail, and productivity, yet with quality, and timeliness
- ● Coordinate the collection of accounts receivables, by maintaining current communications with debtors
- ● Coordinate the Ezy Collect system
- ● Maintain a live spreadsheet of all debtors.
- ● Assess and process new Customer credit applications
- ● Coordinate debtor insurance reporting requirements.
- ● Enter Orders with Accuracy and timeliness.
- ● Perform administration tasks including (raising tax Invoices) and other admin tasks (as directed) with accuracy and timeliness.
- ● Witten reports to management as required
- ● 2 years in a similar Accounts Receivable position
- ● Demonstrated experience with spreadsheets
- ● Demonstrated experience in alignment with a company’s culture and direction
- ● Possess a practical aptitude and a pragmatic solution-driven approach
- ● Have an eye for detail
- ● Ability to manage pressure, be able to prioritize and manage time and tasks
- ● High proficiency in IT, software, and keyboarding skills
- ● Ability to implement continuous improvement
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.