Today is the day to land a job that you love and work with an US-based team! What are you waiting for? Apply now and be the Accounts Receivables Clerk we are looking for!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is a leading manufacturer of high quality mobile workspace based in the USA. This is your chance to join an awesome, growing, and fast‐paced company supporting customers across the globe. Join them today!
Location / Shift
Mabalacat Office, Night Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The Accounts Receivable Clerk we are looking for is solely responsible for invoicing orders and crediting accounts. You will post customer payments by recording cash, cheques, and credit card transactions, update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices and maintain records of debits and credits.
Other responsibilities & duties:
- ● Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, promotions, customer service department, and from customers.
- ● Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- ● Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- ● Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line, coordinating contact with collections department.
- ● Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- ● Follow up with Client regarding upcoming or past due accounts.
- ● Protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- ● Additional tasks as required
- ● 3+ years’ workplace AR experience
- ● Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance, or related field is preferred.
- ● Expertise in using payment processing systems
- ● Strong math, typing and computer skills.
- ● Experience with financial software.
- ● Excellent communication, problem solving and time management skills,
- ● Attention to detail
- ● Strong Customer service skills
- ● High degree of accuracy
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.