Would you like to become part of a UK-based business where your expertise in the field of Customer Service or Administration will be fully utilized? This job is perfect for you!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is a toy supplier to high-street gift shops in the UK and has been operating at a global level with no rivalry in product development and innovation. There is a bright opportunity for highly motivated individuals like you to join their progressive teams.
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Mid Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The Administration/Customer Service Officer role is predominately an admin & data entry role who will be responsible for processing new orders such as data entry, uploading web orders, checking customer’s credit limit. You will also be sending order confirmations, asking customers about back orders, and opportunities for upselling.
Other responsibilities include:
- ● Processing back orders – for UK and France
- ● Answering customer queries – collating relevant information (barcodes, prices, availability), finding tracking details, raising credits, investigating issues
- ● Looking after orders for bespoke items
- ● Ad hoc requirements – running reports, assisting with Sales Inbox, system ‘clean up’ if stock is given new codes or old orders need closing etc.
- ● Providing cover for teammates if they are away
- ● Positive, flexible, and motivated
- ● Excellent English skills
- ● A great team player and a quick learner
- ● Ability to look at the ‘bigger picture’ of what the business requires
- ● Good Microsoft office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word etc.)
- ● Experience with an order entry system
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.