Work with a highly professional Australian-based team and be the Assistant Accountant we are looking for! This business has a growing team here in the Philippines with a great culture!
Why you will love working with this Client?
Our client is Australia’s leading training provider of educational experience. They are a growing family in Australia and have an existing team of professionals here in the Philippines.
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
As an Assistant Accountant, your primary responsibility is to provide best-in-class financial services to internal and external stakeholders of the Group. You will be also in charge of processing Bank Reconciliation for the Sero/Celtic/CTI Business Unit and Credit Card Reconciliation for the Group.
Other key responsibilities of the role include:
- ● Identify opportunities to streamline processes and systems
- ● Provide support to the Financial Accounting Manager and the CFO on other Adhoc tasks if required
- ● Support special projects with significant business impact across people, processes and systems
- ● Graduate degree in accounting or relevant finance discipline
- ● CA / CPA qualified or equivalent
- ● At least 3 years of finance functional experience preferably in an ASX (Australian) environment
- ● NetSuite system experience (preferred but not essential)
- ● Knowledge of best practices in debt collection and payment processing
- ● Proficient skills in MS Excel (intermediate or above)
- ● Balance Sheet Reconciliation experience (preferred but not essential)
- ● Highly efficient and excellent interpersonal skills
- ● Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- ● Excellent attention to detail
- ● Superior excel skills including building and maintaining complex models and scenario analysis
- ● Good knowledge of accounting and reporting standards and systems
- ● Foundation knowledge in technical accounting
- ● A solution-driven outlook and desire to continuously improve
- ● Ability to quickly pivot between priorities as the external environment changes
- ● Ability to deliver on multiple projects and prioritise the workload in a rapidly changing environment, including an ability to work to tight deadlines
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.