Be part of a growing international team and work as a Billing Administrator for an amazing company. Apply now and enjoy great benefits and perks!
Why you will love working with this Client?
Our client is an Australian-owned energy company that assist in managing renewable energy storage and provides district energy systems across the country. They are opening exciting job roles for someone who is always striving to improve, is motivated, highly organised, works well under pressure and has a strong work ethic. Apply now!
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The Billing Administrator will be responsible for helping build our Embedded Network Management and Billing services business. This will include account management of large customers, monthly billing and reporting, customer relationship management and data entry and analysis as well as accounts receivable and payable relating to our operations.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- ● Deliver on time and accurate billing according to client SLAs
- ● Deliver EN billing reports and analysis to customers as per agreed SLAs
- ● Maintain data in the billing system to enable accurate client billing
- ● Process customer movements and finalise customer accounts as necessary
- ● Customer care via phone and email
- ● Data analysis to support existing assets and billing
- ● Identify process and system improvements and implement the approved improvements
- ● Accounts receivable and payable processing relating to billing operations
- ● Comply with the requirements of all relevant legislation, standards and codes pertaining to the functions of your role
- ● Comply with all license requirements affecting your role
- ● Adhere to compliance obligations expected of you within the employer’s policies and procedures as they relate to your employment
- ● Comply with all internal and external audit requirements
- ● Report compliance non-conformances in accordance with company reporting protocols
- ● Manage risks in your area of responsibility, as outlined in the Risk Management Policy
- ● Manage risks in undertaking your work
- ● Comply with risk management policies and procedures
- ● Seek to reduce the risk profiles of the company through implementation of best practice from an enterprise perspective
- ● Comply with company HSE policies and procedures
- ● Take reasonable care of your own health and safety and the health and safety of other people including people working under your supervision or direction who may be affected by your acts or omission at the workplace, in accordance with current workplace health and safety legislation in the state and/or territory of your employment
- ● Report all incidents in accordance with company reporting protocols
- ● Attend training associated with HSE, as advised
- ● Proven experience in the Energy Market and billing systems
- ● Must possess strong working knowledge of the energy market
- ● Strong analytical skills
- ● Excellent written and communication skills
- ● High attention to detail and ability to multitask
- ● Positive team player with a collaborative focus
- ● Self-starter with the ability adapt to a fast-paced environment
- ● Demonstrated computer literacy with Microsoft Office Suite of programs; Experience with the Utilibill billing platform desirable
- ● Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- ● Demonstrated ability to receive and comprehend work instructions and confidently articulate tasks to be undertaken
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.