Enhance and utilise your skills by being part of a growing US-based team here in the Philippines! If you are looking for a new job opportunity, apply now for this role!
Why you will love working with this Client?
Our client aims to provide full technology lifecycle management, including helpdesk support. This client has been in the industry for a long time and is now having a growing team here in the Philippines. Join them and be part of an amazing company!
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Night Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The role of Billing Support focuses on supporting the billing of customers by completing tasks related to accounts receivable, billing escalations, and billing process improvements that positively impact the customer experience. As part of the accounting team, you will participate in any research, inquiries or other tasks related to billing, invoices and/or accounts receivable.
- ● Responsible for collaborative problem solving with internal departments regarding supporting customers through the billing and payment processes
- ● Assists with reviewing customer sales orders as needed pertaining to billing/invoicing and following up on any discrepancies/errors or resolution to escalation(s)
- ● Assists with monitoring customer orders for payment details and communicates updates as needed both to internal order teams and to the customer
- ● Utilizes any/all internal systems to stay organized, support customers, and collaborate internally
- ● Works closely with internal operational teams to identify, prevent and improve process errors/gaps
- ● Responsible for creating and issuing invoices to customers
- ● Responsible for contacting customers with past due balances via phone and working towards resolution of payment with customers
- ● Responsible for account reconciliation and reviewing/discussing with customers to understand and resolve any discrepancies
- ● Responsible for recording received payments in bank register accurately and timely
- ● Researching any customer questions about invoices and working with internal teams to resolve any process gaps and/or billing errors that are uncovered during resolution
- ● Participates in any process improvement and/or procedure conversations with the accounting team
- ● Follows all human resources policies, procedures and practices
- ● Proficient organizational and time management skills
- ● Proficient creative problem-solving skills
- ● Knowledge of all operations affecting the process of billing a customer for products/services and/or ability to gain knowledge within 90 days of employment
- ● Associate’s degree or currently enrolled in an accounting program OR
- ● 1-2 years accounts receivable experience in lieu of degree/enrollment
- ● 1-2 years experience in billing/accounts receivable preferred
- ● 2 years experience providing customer support
- ● Experience supporting customers with billing/invoicing preferred
- ● Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel computer software programs
- ● Ability to prioritize workload
- ● Ability to handle confidential information with high level of professionalism
- ● Ability to communicate creatively, professionally, and effectively (written and oral)
- ● Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.