Looking for a new career opportunity with great perks and benefits? Today is the day to land a job that you love and work with an Australian-based team! What are you waiting for? Apply now and be the Business Analyst we are looking for!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic Australian-based client that is a leading manufacturer of crafted timber mouldings and handrails. They have evolved and improved their service through the years. With this kind of background, being part of their team will open greater opportunities.
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
We are looking for a skilful Business Analyst who will be responsible for constantly looking out for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
Other responsibilities of the role include:
- ● Define reporting and alerting requirements (ZOHO and Excel)
- ● Help design, document and maintain system processes (ZOHO and Excel)
- ● Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team
- ● Communicate key insights and findings to the product team
- ● Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- ● Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing (ZOHO and Excel)
- ● Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools (ZOHO and Excel)
- ● Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- ● Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.