Joining a developing Australian team here in the Philippines will allow you to further develop your talents. Apply right now for this position if you are seeking a new work chance!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is a Western Australian owned and operated company that leads the market in providing a complete office solution of design, manufacturing, and installation for workspaces. Delivering a good quality of products and services to many clients for years now, joining this amazing company will open greater opportunities for professionals like you!
Location / Shift
Angeles Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
As a Cabinet Vision, you must be a highly skilled designer and are passionate about supporting the client to achieve the highest level of quality in each project. The Cabinet Vision will perform various tasks, including the list below.
Responsibilities & duties:
- ● Getting the drawing information from Odoo (CRM Software)
- ● Draw the items, then generate a cutting sheet and cutting programs and labels and assembly drawing.
- ● Schedule date of the manufacturing so the workshop has time to do the job and have it finished in time for the installation date.
- ● Experience in Cabinet Vision
- ● Has cabinet vision background to do the drawings
- ● Can draw and do some other stuff like 2D Plans from time to time
- ● Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- ● Proficient with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- ● Experience working with Western companies (preferred)
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.