Grab this amazing job opportunity to work with a US-based team! If you are into Digital Marketing, Join our team now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
Our client aims to provide full technology lifecycle management, including helpdesk support. This client has been in the industry for a long time and is now having a growing team here in the Philippines. Join them and be part of an amazing company!
Location / Shift
Cebu Office, Night Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
We are searching for a CRM Specialist who will be responsible for driving positive engagement, lead generation and customer acquisition. You must achieve this through the deployment of digital sales and marketing campaigns, as well as following through with lead generation activities. In addition, you are responsible for maintaining the customer database with accurate information that helps to define which marketing material(s) they should receive.
Roles and responsibilities:
- ● Responsible for deploying lead generation emails and automation emails as well as tracking and responding to leads as needed
- ● Responsible for implementing techniques that drive new leads and acquisition of customers
- ● Responsible for the development of audience segmentation, prioritizing data attributes, and customer profiles to develop personalized communication strategies
- ● Responsible for systematic management of subscriptions and maintenance of unsubscribed/inactive customer contacts
- ● Creation of editorial calendar and managing schedule of customer touches that drive engagement and conversion
- ● Design campaigns that have a professional look and feel and are aligned with company brand identity
- ● Collaborate to deliver engaging content/design from concept to execution that aligns with organizational objectives
- ● Implement other marketing and public relations strategies as assigned
- ● Utilizes SharePoint, Basecamp and other systems to stay organized, manage workload and track progress/productivity
- ● Follows all human resources policies, procedures and practices
- ● Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other business-related discipline
- ● 4 years experience in CRM, marketing and/or lead generation
- ● Experience in customer acquisition and conversion/advocacy marketing tactics
- ● Experience using and managing a CRM software/database
- ● Experience using automation and email marketing programs (Mailchimp etc.)
- ● Experience building and deploying email campaigns
- ● Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel computer software programs
- ● Proficient in the use of email marketing platforms
- ● Proficient in Design Software programs, preferred
- ● Experience working in B2B, preferred
- ● Experience utilizing an ERP for email automation, preferred
- ● Strong organizational and time management skills
- ● Ability to creatively solve problems
- ● Ability to handle multiple priorities with deadlines and prioritize effectively
- ● Ability to communicate creatively, professionally and effectively (written and oral)
- ● Ability to work independently and as a part of a collaborative team
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.