Land a job today and be part of a US-based team! If you are a Customer Service Representative looking for a greater opportunity, this might be the perfect job for you. Apply now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
Our client is a business based in the US that provides professional tools for woodworking, DIY home improvement, and for industrial markets. They are a growing company and have an amazing team here in the Philippines. This client is looking for new team members to join their highly experienced professionals. Apply now!
Location / Shift
Cebu Office, Night Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative who will process incoming calls, cases, and chats, who will process Customer Purchase Orders, and warranty and freight claims. You will also respond to end-user & dealer calls, chats, cases, and emails in accordance with the Customer Service standard by providing sales orders, return authorization, call tags, tracking information, sales order status, etc.
- ● Follow-up on all unresolved customer issues
- ● Provide product and technical support to customers
- ● Escalate technical queries that cannot be resolved directly to the Customer Service Team Leader & or Manager
- ● Respond to customer reviews & questions posted online
- ● Contact dealer regarding issues with POs placed
- ● Send out reports to dealers (open orders, backorder status, inventory, etc)
- ● Obtain payment authorization for orders received (i.e. credit authorizations on vendor portals or credit card payments from customers)
- ● Provide current price lists to dealers upon request
- ● Provide general support (product, logistics, etc) to dealers
- ● Obtain information and pictures from customers concerning product damage or missing parts
- ● Follow up with customers on warranty replacement parts received
- ● Enter RGAs per the returns process for returning goods
- ● Ensure customers receives return shipping documents and instructions to return goods
- ● Communicate with warehouses on urgent matters for shipments
- ● Communicate with warehouses on special requirements or updates on specific orders or ship date changes
- ● Enter customer orders into systems (only in emergency/short-staffed situations)
- ● Excellent communication – verbal and written
- ● Proficiency in use of computer and CRM program
- ● Ability to present oneself and the company in a professional manner
- ● Working knowledge of EDI processing is preferred
- ● Minimum Education: High School Diploma
- ● Good knowledge and understanding of MS Office
- ● Ability to function using multiple customer portals to process orders
- ● Experience in a customer service role and willingness to complete training
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.