Would you like to become part of a US-based business where your expertise as a Customer Account Specialist will be fully utilized? This job is perfect for you!
Why you will love working with this Client?
Our client aims to provide full technology lifecycle management, including helpdesk support. This client has been in the industry for a long time and is now having a growing team here in the Philippines. Join them and be part of an amazing company!
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Night Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The Customer Account Specialist is primarily responsible for monitoring customer tickets and ensuring service-level agreements (SLAs) are being met by focusing on priority tickets. The customer support specialist is also responsible for proactive outreach to customers about their requests to provide “white glove service.” This role is designed to handle offline requests and conduct board checks to ensure customer ticket work is being handled/updated in a timely manner.
Your task also includes:
- ● Reviews and completes any/all action items needed within a customer request to ensure resolution
- ● Provides updates to customers as needed and sends proactive communication to ensure customer requests are resolved
- ● Follow up on requests by completing outbound phone call(s) to confirm resolution of requests from customers
- ● Completes outbound requests to customers for more information and/or updates from customer on information needed to support their request(s)
- ● Updates tickets with detailed notes and works to resolve/close tickets
- ● Monitors customer service boards to ensure tickets are being prioritized, worked and updated timely
- ● Monitors and tracks the flow of tickets in between teams to ensure that tickets are flowing properly and jumps in as needed to ensure customer is being updated and/or questions are being answered
- ● Utilize company knowledge/expertise to ensure processes are being followed correctly in regard to supporting customer requests
- ● Work in partnership with operations support team and leadership to continue to make improvements to the customer experience
- ● Responsible for reviewing/researching customer requests in tickets to reach resolution and/or escalate as needed
- ● Assist leadership with any administrative tasks that are in relation to project related work in order to ensure efficiency and completion according to standard response-based metrics
- ● Assists help desk team with customer chats and/or calls as needed
- ● 1-2 years customer service experience
- ● Experience in a CRM/ticketing system preferred
- ● Experience communicating with customers via email
- ● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ● Ability to produce high levels of accuracy and attentive to details
- ● Ability to identify areas for improvement and share concise feedback
- ● Ability to prioritize workload and manage priorities effectively
- ● Holds a high standard of professionalism and respect for quality
- ● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- ● Knowledge of and ability to support customer requests or ability to learn within 90 days of employment
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.