Grow your skills by being part of a growing US-based team here in the Philippines! If you are looking for a new job opportunity, apply now for this role!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is a New York-based company that provides industrial safety supplies and PPEs in the construction industry. Our client is now building their own team here in the Philippines and are looking for professionals like you. Join their team now and grab the amazing opportunity for your career!
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Night Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The Customer Service/Order Management candidate we are looking for will be responsible for helping customers with complaints and questions, and giving customers information about products and services as well as taking orders, and processing returns.
Responsibilities & duties:
- ● Handle all emails coming into main sales inbox. You need to have flawless English
- ● Provide excellent and easy to understand support via various support channels (email, phone, chat platforms)
- ● Identify potential issues and work with both product and support teams to get resolved
- ● Communicating resolutions clearly, effectively and efficiently to clients
- ● Identifying and taking ownership of problems, concerns or issues with a customer and working with the customer to mitigate or resolve
- ● Bachelor degree preferably Business Administration
- ● 1 – 2 years’ experience in Customer Support role
- ● Enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem
- ● Excellent customer service relationship skills
- ● Strong empathy and ability to understand the customer
- ● Team player, great work ethic and ability to work in a high paced environment
- ● Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- ● Highly organised and attention to detail
- ● Experienced with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- ● Experience working with Western companies (preferred)
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.