Want a job where you love what you do? Land this amazing job opportunity as a Demand Generation Agent and work with highly skilled professionals here in the Philippines!
Why you will love working with this Client?
Our client is an Australian software company with a global presence working in incident management and response. They have had a Philippines team for a number of years now, and their continuous growth has created more opportunities. Joining this company will open greater opportunities for your career. Apply now!
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
We are in need of a Demand Generation Agent who will be doing most of the sales intelligence reporting. You have to research existing customers, target customers and conduct market/industry research. You must organize and maintain a research database, and conduct detailed research of existing customers, key strategic accounts, and industry trends according to business needs.
- ● Demand Generation
- – Generation of the pipeline for outbound prospecting to the Business Development Team
- – Coordinate with management to determine research objectives for each week, then conduct research according to brief and deliver frequent research project updates
- – Formulate effective and efficient research processes
- ● Campaign management
- – Create a plan of action, set project goals, and manage research assignments to completion
- – End to end management of the campaign process
- ● General
- – Utilize various professional sources to find and extract pertinent information
- – Frequently self-audit work and check data for errors and inconsistencies
- – Compile and organize findings in graphs, charts, mock-ups, and diagrams
- – Document, report, and present research findings to present back to stakeholders
- ● Previous experience using a CRM system and research ability through websites and social media (critical)
- ● Strong analytical skills – reporting, gathering information and synthesis of information (critical)
- ● Attention to detail (critical)
- ● Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- ● Interpersonal skills
- ● Mature attitude with a self-motivated attitude
- ● Assertive and confident personality
- ● Able to work in a sales environment
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.