Grab this amazing job opportunity to work with an Australian-based team! If you are into drafting, Join our team now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is a company based in Australia that provides and leads services for healthcare space management across the country. They have been in this industry for many years now and have a growing team of professionals in the Philippines. Joining their team will surely step up the game of your career!
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
We are looking for a Drafter who works closely with our Project Consultant Team, using CAD software to create detailed concepts and room layouts. Expertise in 2D and 3D modelling, and math skills are essential.
Responsibilities & duties:
- ● Liaise daily and regularly with the Project Consultants to gather product selection and room layouts (which are in sketch format) and create detailed room layouts in 2D and 3D CAD drawings.
- ● Strong attention to detail, ability to be ready for change.
- ● Sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) as a Sterirack module library will be provided to select standard models from to create the client’s concepts and room layouts as directed by the Project Consultant.
- ● Proven work experience as a Drafter.
- ● Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- ● Familiarity with 3D modelling tools.
- ● Good math skills.
- ● Ability to meet deadlines
- ● Good communication skills
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.