Looking for a new career opportunity with great perks and benefits? Today is the day to land a job that you love and work with an Australian-based team! What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
Our client is a family-owned and operated company that builds and creates dental spaces in Australia. They have been one of the leading architecture and construction partner in dentistry for many years and they are now looking for more professionals to join their growing team!
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
We are in need of a skilful and an experienced Draftsman who will liaise with architects and engineers to gather product and structural requirements and designs. You must be able to calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials and design diagrams, maps and layouts to illustrate the workflow
- ● Describe production methods step-by-step (including equipment and software types to be used)
- ● Create detailed designs with computer-aided design Revit software
- ● Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team
- ● Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
- ● Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards
- ● Create manuals that describe existing products’ operation, features and maintenance
- ● Proficient in Revit
- ● Full understanding of the Australian NCC (National construction code)
- ● 5 years of commercial/relevant experience
- ● Proven work experience as a Drafter or similar role
- ● Familiarity with 3D modelling tools
- ● Good math skills
- ● Ability to meet deadlines
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.