Grab this amazing job opportunity to work with an Australian Team! If you are in the field of Administration, join our team now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is an Australian-based company that provides maintenance services in the facilities management industry. They offer end-to-end solutions to body corporates, offices, universities and more. With this extensive range of services, working with their growing team will open doors to career growth. Apply today!
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
We are in need of a Facilities Administrator who will report directly to the project manager. To be successful in this role you will have a ‘go-getter’ attitude with a happy and positive disposition and be highly persistent and consistent with performance.
Your task requires great communication skills and the ability to juggle several tasks and prioritise so you have to be ideally resourceful, highly organised and able to take the initiative with a good head for problem-solving.
Your tasks include:
- ● Managing and scheduling quotes and work orders
- ● Sending email reports and updates to the clients
- ● Sending job requests details to contractors
- ● Follow up with contractors regarding the job status and quotes
- ● Updating spreadsheets
- ● Answer quote and work order queries
- ● Adhering to KPI
- ● Providing administration support to Operations,CEO and Senior Management
- ● Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- ● Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- ● A minimum of intermediate skills in Microsoft Office with strong experience in Excel workbooks
- ● At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- ● Facilities maintenance experience is essential
- ● Someone who has worked with strata companies and understands strata facilities maintenance
- ● The ability to work to a timeline and prioritise
- ● Strong communication skills; written and verbal with a good phone manner
- ● Ability to take instructions and someone who can work independently
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.