Be part of a growing International-based team and work as a Finance Manager for an amazing company. Apply now and enjoy great benefits and perks!
Why you will love working with this Client?
Our client has been one of the leading manufacturers of air handling systems and equipment is the US for over two decades. With this kind of background, being part of their team will give open greater opportunities.
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Night Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The Finance Manager we are looking for will be responsible for the management and reporting of financial information, including analysing data, and preparing financial reports, budgets, tax returns, and accounting records.
Other key responsibilities of the role include:
- ● Organise accounting records such as registers, ledgers, journals and individual accounts
- ● Evaluate and reconcile diverse financial operations, inspect and confirm source documents, including invoices and expense vouchers to affirm commitments and post suitable records
- ● Assist with tax returns if required
- ● Accrue journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- ● Manage schedules of standard objectives, financial statements and reports
- ● Organise source documents, files and other account-affiliated information
- ● Organise all routine registers; manage the budget and carry out analysis of all data
- ● Perform proper maintenance of all end-of-year records
- ● Maintain relevant spreadsheets, online databases and all accounting software
- ● Supervise invoices and keep contract filing system up to date
- ● Undertake audits as directed
- ● Maintain technical knowledge by researching accounting policies and regulations
- ● Organise journal entries, perform analysis on account records and reconcile statements for the month end
- ● Strong understanding of Accounting systems and processes
● Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
● Proactive, highly motivated and flexible
● Highly organised and attention to detail
● Time and schedule sensitive
● Experienced with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
● Experience working with Western companies (preferred)
● With a bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Accountancy or Finance
● 1-2 years experience in Accounting or Bookkeeping (preferred)
● Accounting/CPA qualified (preferred)
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.