Land a job today and be part of an international-based team! If you are a Finance Manager looking for a greater opportunity, this might be the perfect job for you. Apply now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
Our client is a company based in New Zealand that offers furniture products across the globe to create a more innovative and developed workplace. They have been in this field for more than a decade and have been growing since they started. Joining their amazing and talented team of professionals will surely open great career opportunities for you!
Location / Shift
Mabalacat Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The Finance Manager we are looking for will provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action. You will also have to give advice on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- ● Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- ● Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- ● Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- ● Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- ● Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- ● Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- ● Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- ● Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- ● Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- ● Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- ● Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- ● Proficient user of finance software
- ● Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- ● Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- ● A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- ● Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- ● BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- ● CPA level
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.