Looking for a greater opportunity for your career? If you are a Graphic Designer with amazing skills, then this is the day to land your dream job!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is a family-owned company that supplies timber flooring for commercial and residential buildings. They are a growing company and are now building a team of professionals here in the Philippines.
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The Graphic Designer we are searching for will take the lead on the day-to-day rollout and management of all graphic design elements for the brand in Australia. You will be asked to communicate with the leading Industry architects, designers, builders and photographers to compile case studies and product image editing.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- ● End to end management and design of a quarterly WoodBook publication (print and digital 50% of role)
- ● Roll out of digital assets – flip books, email signatures, images, product photos
- ● Ensure the ongoing supply of new project case studies including prioritization of those with the best fit, liaising with leading industry architects, designers, builders and photographers, collating core content about the project and images
- ● Building a reference library of images and photography for use in sales and marketing
- ● Product and photography image editing for digital and print
- ● Bespoke brochures and flyers
- ● Assist with design elements for various eDMs to clients and staff
- ● Production of ad hoc internal B2B sales tools such as presentation decks, invitations, point of sale
- ● Design and management of merchandise and packaging – samples packaging, satchels, bags
- ● Create and edit datasheets, installation instructions and other documents
- ● Manage printer and related third-party relationships
- ● Provide guidance, assets and design elements for social media content and multi-channel campaigns
- ● Channels include Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Houzz, Twitter and occasional printed publications
- ● Brand guidelines manager and ambassador. Maintaining and enhancing the overall aesthetic
- ● Providing design advice to the broader marketing team
- ● Graphic Design degree or relevant tertiary qualification
- ● Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role across traditional and digital design
- ● Experience with polished and refined brands
- ● Basic photography skills
- ● Ability to work within and to assist in developing brand guidelines
- ● Attention to detail
- ● Impeccable presentation and engagement skills
- ● Good time management and ability to work within day-to-day deadlines
- ● Good project management skills
- ● Open to feedback and able to work in a collaborative working environment.
- ● Energetic, innovative and resourceful
- ● Passion for and an appreciation for architecture, design or interiors would be a bonus.
- ● Basic copywriting skills (preferred)
- ● Video capture and editing for use in case of study videos as needed (preferred)
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.