Grab this amazing job opportunity to work with a UK-based team! If you are into sales and marketing work and tasks, Join our team now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
Our client is a company based in the UK that offers a wide range of services and high-quality products in the packaging industry. They have been in this field for more than a decade and have been growing. Joining their amazing and talented team of professionals will surely open great career opportunities for you!
Location / Shift
Angeles Office, Mid Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The Internal Business Developer we are looking for will be responsible for generating sales & appointments through internal calls (Outgoing). Proactively, you should produce a steady flow of meaningful enquiries/appointments/orders through comprehensive prospecting activity. You will also have to generate quotes and arrange face-to-face customer visits, with the opportunity to demonstrate offered products, through the external sales field team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- ● Be an advisor & consultant to all clients (current & potential), demonstrating an understanding of their business and business needs from a strapping and packaging perspective (Consultative Approach)
- ● Day to day account management of established customer base, including (but not limited to) identification of sales order and spend gaps, additional revenue opportunities, quotation follow up and general customer service disciplines
- ● Achieve sales target (total volume (turnover), order value & GP)
- ● Increase company customer/database (generating new ‘conquest’ business)
- ● Prospect management – potential client contacts – ‘Cold/Warm’ leads (Industry, Geographic & account size-specific)
- ● Thorough follow-up & processing of generated qualified & unqualified leads
- ● Generate quotations, appointments for site visits/audits & opportunities to demonstrate product (External sales team to execute)
- ● Quotation follow up
- ● To identify & sell additional revenue streams (i.e.machinery/Service contracts/tool rental)
- ● Uploading of customer/prospect visit sheets to sales-i after sales visits
- ● Bespoke product request management for the external sales team
- ● Completing of external team customer orders
- ● Ensure Sales-i (sales system) is kept up-to-date (employee’s own generated data)
- ● Log relevant contact information, set & action tasks for follow-up (Sales – i)
- ● Meet sales orders, daily call volume and GP targets
- ● Meet appointment and quotation targets
- ● Proficient in using social media platforms (LinkedIn), Google Maps & Search engines, website contacts, MS Excel, Word, Outlook
- ● Experience & proven success in telesales disciplines
- ● Thorough understanding of the sales process (Introduction, qualification, presentation, demonstration, offer, close & follow-up)
- ● Computer literate to a reasonable degree of proficiency
- ● Strong communicator both on the telephone and ‘face to face
- ● Passionate about telesales & negotiating with potential clients (overcoming objections)
- ● Tenacious personality with a natural ability to get the best out of people
- ● Good rapport builder with people
- ● Desire to work as part of a team
- ● Needs to have 4-5+ years of experience in a similar role
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.