Grab this amazing job opportunity to work with a Canadian Team! If you are a Lead Generation Specialist looking for a new career, join our team now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is a company that provides innovative vehicle solutions in the healthcare/medical and transportation industry. They are based in Canada and are extending their continuous growth in the Philippines. Join their team of professionals and experience new career opportunities!
Location / Shift
Angeles Office, Night Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The Lead Generation Specialist we are looking for will provide sales and marketing support in building a pipeline of leads to meet business plans, quotas and company objectives. Responsible for generating leads through phone calls, social media and emails.
Responsibilities & duties:
- ● Research, track, maintain and update leads
- ● Make outgoing calls to develop new business
- ● Contact prospects to qualify leads
- ● Direct email marketing to key clients and prospects
- ● Research and maintain lead generation database
- ● Conduct customer research
- ● Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential leads
- ● Participate in the preparation of proposals and / or sales presentations
- ● Provide accurate and timely information to management
- ● Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
- ● Excellent English communication (verbal and written)
- ● Experience with cold calling
- ● Experience with research and maintaining databases
- ● Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- ● Experience in using CRM
- ● Strong project and time management skills
- ● Experience working with Western companies (preferred)
- ● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- ● 1-2-year(s) experience in Lead Generation
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.