Want to be a part of an American-based team? We got you covered! Land this awesome opportunity we have for you and be the Marketing Associate we’re looking for!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is a leading provider of training and coaching for tech business and human behaviour around the USA. They are a growing company that aims to hire more professionals with a solid background and join their team in the Philippines!
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Night Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
We are looking for a Marketing Associate who can comment on, analyze, and observe online ads. You will be responsible for setting up ads for LinkedIn, Facebook, including Google Ads. You will also create branded graphics for social posts, ads, presentations, and more with Canva.
- ● Create ad copy
- ● Generate ad targeting.
- ● Monitor key metrics like ad clicks and landing page views
- ● Craft LinkedIn page and group posts about offered services and solutions, celebrations, and share relevant posts
- ● Monitor LinkedIn and Facebook pages for questions and comments to reply or escalate for an appropriate answer
- ● Update WordPress websites with new testimonials, reviews, images, and text.
- ● Create landing pages from templates.
- ● Support the management team on a wide variety of initiatives related to business growth and marketing.
- ● Write email copy and create automated email sequences and campaigns.
- ● Monitor email campaign metrics such as open rate, click rate, reply rate, etc.
- ● Improvement suggestions, running A/B tests
- ● Have a LinkedIn profile. We regularly network, connect, and share with partners!
- ● Knowledge of Canva, Powerpoint, LinkedIn and Facebook Ads Manager, WordPress, Microsoft365, Pipedrive
- ● Knowledge of SEO, SEM, and Google Analytics is an advantage
- ● Friendly, positive, can-do attitude with a professional appearance. It’s common to have multiple Microsoft Team meetings in a day with each other, partners, and vendors
- ● Have a genuine interest in marketing including social media, email, website, and other lead-generating activities
- ● Have previous experience managing paid social media ads (LinkedIn ads or Facebook ads experience are preferred)
- ● Video editing skills are an advantage but not required
- ● Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- ● Comfortable collaborating on design projects and partner reports by providing suggestions, honest feedback, and assisting with edits
- ● Have an interest in learning about tech businesses (our clients)
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.