Land a job today and be part of an Australian-based team! If you are a passionate Marketing Automation & CRM Specialist looking for a greater opportunity, this might be the perfect job for you. Apply now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
Our client is an Australian-owned and operated business that provides floor cleaning equipment solution and services across the country. This growing company is looking for new team members to join its team here in the Philippines!
Location / Shift
Angeles/Manila Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The Marketing Automation & CRM Specialist we are searching for will primarily be responsible for the administration, database management and outputs of the Marketing & Sales technology stack.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- ● Marketing & Sales Technology Stack
- ● CRM (Salesforce)
- ● Marketing automation & eDMs (Pardot / WordPress)
- ● Data Management (CPQ)
- ● Document Automation (Conga)
- ● Prospecting tools (ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- ● NPS (Delighted)
- ● Other data-driven initiatives across the business
- ● Support Sales & Marketing technology stack users with technical support requests and troubleshooting, leveraging Salesforce Premier Support and the outsource IT Supply partners (MSP Blueshift)
- ● Ensure accuracy of records are captured and maintained in the Marketing & Sales technology stack, in collaboration with Sales and Marketing Leaders. This includes:
- ● Updating contact records
- ● Electronic communication list management in accordance with relevant legislation
- ● Price and product data
- ● Other records as required
- ● Create, maintain and edit dashboards and reports that allow the sales and marketing team to measure performance against targets, and support business decision-making processes
- ● Create engagement journeys, automation, landing pages, forms, and eDMs as directed to support the achievement of marketing, sales and CARE objectives
- ● Execute the distribution of NPS surveys as described in the NPS process, and other customer CARE tasks as directed by the CARE team leader
- ● 2+ years experience in a similar role
- ● Working knowledge of CRMs (Salesforce), Microsoft applications
- ● Salesforce CRM qualification or certification
- ● Experience and/or certification with Pardot or similar marketing automation application
- ● Web development experience (WordPress/HTML)
- ● Data management experience
- ● Ability to manipulate data across applications, including Excel/Smartsheet
- ● Experience working within a B2B sales environment
- ● Understanding of basic marketing principles
- ● A keen attention to detail
- ● A creative and tenacious approach to problem-solving
- ● The ability to prioritise and manage multiple competing projects and deadlines
- ● Excellent time management and organisational skills
- ● The ability and proactivity to communicate with various stakeholders across the business
- ● The ability to work independently, and within a geographically diverse team
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.