Explore your skills even more by being part of a growing Australian-based team here in the Philippines! If you are looking for a new job opportunity, apply now for this role!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is a trusted supplier to the construction industry with innovative products and tailored solutions. A great opportunity awaits you to work with highly professional teams here in the Philippines!
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The Marketing Content Specialist we are looking for will support the execution of marketing communications, and help ensure we communicate effectively and efficiently in coordination with our marketing plan and calendar.
The key aim of the role is to in collaboration with the marketing team, create highly engaging and relevant content to help drive (and convert) meaningful leads to the sales funnel.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- ● Compose consistent engaging articles and content, with an aligned brand tone-of-voice for (but not limited to):
- ● Periodic magazines
- ● Email campaigns
- ● Website blog pages
- ● Social media posts
- ● Case studies
- ● Customer testimonials
- ● Product brochures
- ● Website product names and descriptions
- ● Manage marketing communication tasks using Click-Up application
- ● Cooperate with managing the marketing calendar and plan using Click-Up application
- ● Manage the marketing content bank using StoryChief application
- ● Collaborate with the team to compose email marketing campaigns using Campaign Monitor application
- ● Collaborate with the team to compose blog pages using the website application
- ● Manage social media posts
- ● Collaborate with the team to build marketing campaigns and ongoing marketing plan
- ● Liaise with staff and customers to compose content
- ● Report weekly marketing campaigns performance, and suggest
- ● Personal Skills:
- ● Creative thinker
- ● Good verbal skills
- ● Excellent written communication skills
- ● High attention to detail
- ● Self-motivated and able to multi-task
- ● Excellent content research abilities
- ● Excellent time management and organisational skills
- ● Highly proficient in problem-solving
- ● Have the drive for continuous improvement
- ● Ability to analyse, improve processes, troubleshoot and provide effective resolutions
- ● Be innovative and stay up-to-date with the latest trends in marketing communications
- ● Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and in a fast-paced environment
- ● Technology Skills:
- ● Excellent computer skills and proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and online applications like Campaign Monitor, StoryChief, Click-up, social media platforms, website blog creation
- ● Some understanding of Adobe Creative Suite would be desirable, in particular, InDesign and Photoshop
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.