Are you looking for a new career opportunity with great perks and benefits? Today is the day to land a job that you love while working with an Australian-based team! What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is a provider of high quality equipment and work apparels across Australia. A great company to join and a great opportunity to grow your skills and career.
Location / Shift
Mabalacat Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for the management of the marketing calendar such as scheduling of social media posts and email marketing campaigns.
You will also be in charge of the graphic design of logos, vectors, email templates, social media templates, web elements, feature images, staff portraits, fonts, product packaging, product technical specification packs, brand guidelines, brochures.
- ● Writing marketing copy including product descriptions, brochure text, social media text
- ● Scheduling of social media posts and email marketing campaigns
- ● Prompt and positive responses to feedback from the team to make adjustments to marketing materials.
- ● Following detailed briefs to design marketing materials
- ● Sending packaging files to product manufacturers and making sure they have the latest versions of packaging files
- ● Converting client logo files to vector format and getting them ‘print ready’ (removing white elements, removing backgrounds etc)
- ● Drawing vector sketches of new product concepts
- ● Ability to facilitate marketing meetings and take notes and generate a list of actions from the meeting. Active involvement in marketing meetings with Australian and Indian team
- ●‘Can Do’ attitude – the ability to move fast and get tasks done quickly
- ● Initiative – the ability to think creatively, problem solve, research and bring ideas and suggestions to the team
- ● Creative – bring marketing and design ideas to life
- ● Attention to detail – keep marketing elements within brand guidelines and pay attention to briefs and instructions provided
- ● Previous experience in similar marketing roles
- ● Able to work in Australian Central Time Zone
- ● Fluent in speaking and typing English
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.