Want to be a part of a UK-based team? We got you covered! Land this awesome opportunity we have for you and be the Netsuite Administrator we’re looking for!
Why you will love working with this Client?
Our client is a leading first aid and medical supplies in the market. They are recognized internationally in the field of medicine that offers high-quality products. They have an existing team of professionals here in the Philippines—an amazing opportunity to grow your career by joining this client with a good and solid background.
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Mid Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
We are looking for a NetSuite Admin who will be responsible for all things NetSuite. You must have a solid and experienced background in NetSuite ERP and a passion for leveraging NetSuite capabilities to solve complex business problems. This role will work closely with individuals from various functions within the client, including Finance, IT, Corporate, and Business units.
Roles and responsibilities:
- ● Support data import process and migration
- ● Maintain NetSuite updates
- ● Provide users with relevant reports and KPIs
- ● Netsuite Administrator Experience & Certification
- ● IT Systems Background
- ● Experience overseeing NetSuite integration, implementation and testing
- ● Can create configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet the business needs
- ● Can provide on-going systems and technical support for the NetSuite system
- ● Familiar with the NetSuite dashboard
- ● Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- ● Has the ability to liaise with different departments and multiple business disciplines
- ● Can confidently provide support across departments
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.