Work with a highly professional US-based team and be the Order Processing Specialist we are looking for! This business has a growing team here in the Philippines with a great culture!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is a leading manufacturer of high quality mobile workspace based in USA. This is your chance to join an awesome, growing, and fast‐paced company supporting customers across the globe. Join them today!
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Night Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
As an Order Processing, you will be responsible for managing the ordering activity for the organisation, including timely and accurate entry and processing of all orders received.
- ● Handle client queries
- ● Manage volume of inbound calls
- ● Generate and process invoices
- ● Allocate and track orders and returns
- ● Implement and administer procedures to enhance operations
- ● Optimise inventory readiness and order fulfilment to ensure maximum sales can be realised
- ● Receive, prioritise, process and identify incoming orders according to the sales policy and customer requirements
- ● Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- ● Strong understanding of Finance systems, principles and processes
- ● Accurate and timely data entry skills
- ● Experience in working with suppliers and customers to resolve order issues
- ● Experienced with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- ● Experience working with Western companies (preferred)
- ● Bachelor degree preferably Business Administration
- ● 2-3 years of experience in a Finance or data entry role
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.