Explore and grow your skills by being part of a growing UK-based team here in the Philippines! If you are looking for a new job opportunity, apply now for this role!
Why you will love working with this Client?
Our client is a family-owned and run company based in the UK that produces products and services for the textile manufacturing industry. They have been in this line of business for more years now and they are continuously growing. join their team in the Philippines and experience career opportunities.
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Mid Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
We are looking for an Order Processor who will be responsible to accurately process customer orders in a timely manner using Sage 200. You will also review and verify order information and pricing.
Other responsibilities include:
- ● Email customer order confirmations
- ● Communicate with customers and internal stakeholders to resolve any order-related issues
- ● Coordinate with the warehouse and shipping team to ensure timely dispatch and delivery of orders
- ● Maintain accurate records of orders and customer interactions
- ● Assist with inventory management and stock control
- ● Provide support to the sales team with order-related queries
- ● Other administrative tasks as required
- ● Previous experience in order processing or similar role
- ● Knowledge of Sage software (preferred)
- ● Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- ● Strong verbal and written communication skills
- ● Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- ● Proficient in MS Office and familiar with order processing software
- ● Strong organizational and time management skills
- ● Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- ● Customer-focused with a problem-solving mindset
- ● Experience in the textile or manufacturing industry is a plus
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.