Grow your skills by being part of a growing New Zealand-based team here in the Philippines! If you are looking for a new job opportunity, apply now for this role!
Why you will love working with this Client?
Our client is a provider of products and services for companies in the steel building systems industry. This client has an exciting team and they are looking to hire more in the Philippines. Join them and experience career growth!
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
As a Project Coordinator, you administer and manage the fulfillment of Contracts for the supply of kitset buildings.Good communications and numeracy skills are important, as is the ability to work as part of a team while also having plenty of your own initiative. Strong problem solving and a desire to come up with practical solutions will stand you in good stead. Accuracy and attention to detail are important. Familiarity with the use of computers and moderate proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows applications is required.
Roles and responsibilities:
- ● Major Project Accountabilities (the main functions for each project)
- – Customer Satisfaction: Liaise with clients as to any matter directly affecting the client, e.g. starting dates, completion dates, deliveries, site problems, etc. Regularly send schedule updates and proactively sign-post any client matters of concern.
- – Oversee kitset sheds through the design, engineering, drafting, manufacture and delivery phase for assigned projects
- – DIFOTIS: Understand and sign-off the deadlines set by the sales-team for each project. Customise and set the templated schedule to a realistic and timely program that will meet the deadlines. Identify and manage any risks. Ensure project specification is accurate, understood and achieved.
- – Escalate: any technical or support you need at any time should be escalated to the technical team.
- – Manage project costs and profit: identify and manage any contract variance or change requests through the Variation Order system. Promptly log any possible variations to the system. Look for ways to reduce costs on each project and coordinate with the QS.
- – Manage and receive progress claims: Ensure invoicing is triggered on time, and the clients pay on time and manage any disputes or delays promptly.
- – Maintain timely accuracy of each project’s program in the Projects System.
- – Ensure that job records are kept up-to-date and collate all required information.
- ● Major Regional Management Accountabilities (the main functions for your region)
- – Builder performance management
- – Supplier performance management
- – Strategic improvements for increased regional performance
- ● Leadership, Teamwork and General:
- – Escalate problems, risks and opportunities for improvement regularly.
- – Confront the brutal facts daily – don’t refrain from giving feedback and having tough conversations.
- – Teamwork: regularly communicate with the team as required. Support and give constructive feedback.
- – Continuous Improvement: regularly document and communicate problems and lessons learnt for root-cause analysis and continuous improvement to prevent any reoccurrence.
- – Controlling changes and recommending preventative action in anticipation of potential problems
- – Monitoring the ongoing project activities against the project management plan and the project performance baseline.
- – Monitor schedules and re-forecast schedule due to slippage by agreeing corrective action with project team to minimise impacts of lost time
- – Manage multiple projects at any one time & Use appropriate project planning software effectively.
- ● Leadership and Teamwork
- – Be a team player in achieving business goals, participation in team meetings
- – Contribute new ideas/feedback as required
- – Maximize efficiencies and minimize costs
- – Communication and organizational skills required
- ● General:
- – Meet attendance requirements
- – Work without constant supervision
- – Be effective in meeting deadlines
- – Produce accurate and good quality work
- – Contribute to improved business performance
- – Meet all requirements of the employment contract
- – Implement company policies as require
- ● Ideal if you have a technical background with knowledge of design, engineering, drafting, and manufacturing processes.
- ● 2+ years of experience in project support or a similar role
- ● Experience in a leadership position within the construction industry is ideal.
- ● Experience in a site manager or project type role in a construction/building business is ideal.
- ● At least 1 years experience using project management software for management of projects is ideal
- ● Any training or experience in construction management or professional project management qualification or a building trade qualification.
- ● Any training or experience in construction management or professional project management
- ● Building trade qualification
- ● Need the ability to communicate clearly, management ability, a strong compliance ethic, and moderate computer literacy.
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.