Land a job today and be part of an Australian-based team! If you are a passionate Project Telemarketer and are looking for a greater opportunity, this might be the perfect job for you. Apply now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
Our client is a growing company and is one of the leading suppliers of architectural building materials for contractors and builders all across Australia. This client has now an existing team in the Philippines and they are looking for a motivated and experienced individual to join their team.
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The Project Telemarketing candidate we are looking for will generate mail-out sample pack opportunities by cold calling or answering requests in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible to secure the mailing address and relevant contact details for each project. You will be responsible for influencing existing or potential customers to specify our products.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- ● Cold call people using a given phone directory to obtain project details like email address, estimator, designer, contract administrator, contact name, mailing address, etc
- ● Answer incoming calls from prospective customers as gatekeeper to forward each call to the relevant business contact. Not expected to answer direct customer queries
- ● Use scripts to provide information about the product’s features in order to secure the best contact details. The prime objective is to send a “sample pack mail-out”
- ● Ask pertinent questions to obtain the most relevant mailing address to post a physical sample pack for each targeted project. (samples sent by HQ)
- ● Persuade the customer to provide the most relevant contact details for the person handling each target project
- ● Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
- ● Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- ● Go the “extra mile” to offer an excellent call experience and achieve the “sample pack mail-out” target KPIs.
- ● Keep records of calls and record useful information such as email address, names, etc
- ● High school diploma; BSc/Ba is a plus
- ● 1-2-year(s) experience in telemarketing
- ● Proven experience as a telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- ● Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- ● Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems such as MS Teams and Outlook
- ● Excellent communication and presentation skills
- ● Proficient in English
- ● Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- ● Persistent and results-oriented
- ● Experience with CRM system “Pipedrive” is a benefit not mandatory
- ● Experience with lead manager system “BCI Central” is a benefit not mandatory
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.