Be part of a UK-based team and work as a Purchasing Officer for an amazing company. Apply now and enjoy great benefits and perks!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is UK’s number-one choice for hardware, interior spaces, and consumable products. The client has an existing and growing team in the Philippines, and they are looking for a motivated and experienced individual to join their team.
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Mid Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
As a Purchasing Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring that Purchase Orders are raised and approved, goods and services are received and orders are receipted in a complete, accurate and timely manner. The Purchasing Officer is expected to liaise with suppliers across the business to align the purchasing process with sales objectives and overall business strategy.
Other responsibilities include:
- ● Raise Purchase Orders in line with business rules
- ● Ensure Purchase Orders are approved in line with business rules
- ● Email the Purchase Order to the supplier (where the system does not support automatic emailing of the Purchase Order)
- ● Receipt Purchase Order based on an approved goods receipt note/delivery docket
- ● Request credit notes from suppliers and send to Accounts Payable for processing
- ● Establish sound relationships with suppliers, ensure lead times are met and expedite outstanding orders
- ● Drive continuous improvement across Purchasing process
- ● Bachelor degree preferably Business Administration, Accountancy or Finance
- ● 2-3+ years experience in a Purchasing role, including data entry
- ● Strong understanding of Purchasing principles and processes
- ● Experience with Purchasing systems (preferred)
- ● Analytical and have the ability to solve purchasing and inventory related problems
- ● Strong data entry skills
- ● Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- ● Proactive, highly motivated and flexible
- ● Highly organized
- ● Experienced with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.