Work with a highly professional Australian-based team and be the Sales Estimator we are looking for! This business has a growing team here in the Philippines with a great culture!
Why you will love working with this Client?
The client is a long-standing Australian company who specializes in pumping, treatment, and storage systems. The client has an existing team in the Philippines and currently has an exciting opportunity available for proactive and highly motivated individuals to be part of this high-performing team.
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
We are looking for a diligent Sales Estimator to prepare accurate estimates for projects by gathering information and analyzing important metrics. You will provide knowledge of costs and benefits that support profitable business decisions.
The ideal candidate will have excellent numerical skills and an analytical mindset. You must also be thorough and apt in managing relationships with key persons. The goal is to provide detailed reports so the company can make informed decisions that will enhance its profitability and growth.
- ● Understand the project/program and its requirements
- ● Determine key variables for cost and other estimates
- ● Gather first-hand information from sites, warehouses, or other venues
- ● Conduct research to obtain data on labour costs, materials, production times etc.
- ● Use software for data analysis, forecasting and budgeting
- ● Obtain and review offers and quotes by subcontractors or vendors
- ● Perform risk analysis
- ● Create and submit estimate reports or bids to appropriate persons (project managers, clients, bidding competitions etc.)
- ● Build relationships with key vendors (subcontractors, suppliers, engineers etc.)
- ● Provide consultation on planning (schedules, manpower needs etc.)
- ● Previous estimating experience
- ● Worked at an Australian company previously
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.