Work with a highly professional Australian-based team and be the Sales/Invoicing Support we are looking for! This business has a growing team here in the Philippines with a great culture!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is a company based in Australia that provides assistance of medical essentials to healthcare professionals around the globe. They have an exciting career opportunity for someone who is goal driven and passionate in their work. Join them now and be part of an amazing international company!
Location / Shift
Mabalacat Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
As a Sales/Invoicing Support, you will be responsible for tasks such as receiving scanned picking slips from the warehouse as well as reviewing picking slip details for accuracy and completeness.
Other roles and responsibilities:
- ● Data Entry into Exonet:
- – Enter picking slip details into the Sales Order module in Exonet
- – Details include quantities, consignments and picking/packing data
- ● Invoicing
- – Generate and process invoices based on the Picking Slip information
- – Includes marking items as supplied or on backorder
- ● Email Correspondence
- – Prepare and send invoices to customers via email
- – Ensure proper documentation with a template email addressing the customer personally
- ● Proven experience in order processing or a similar role
- ● Familiarity with Exonet or similar ERP systems is preferred
- ● Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- ● Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- ● Organizational and time management skills
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.