Grab this amazing job opportunity to work with an American-based team! If you are into sales operations, Join our team now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is a leading provider of training and coaching for tech business and human behaviour around the USA. They are a growing company that aims to hire more professionals with solid backgrounds and join their team in the Philippines!
Location / Shift
Angeles Office, Night Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The Sales Operations candidate we are looking for will work closely with the executive team on a wide variety of initiatives related to business growth, strategic operational decisions, and sales and marketing initiatives. Sales and marketing go hand in hand, so we call it “smarketing”
Other responsibilities include:
- ● Research and implement new tools/software/platforms and processes to improve the efficiency of programs, operations, sales, and marketing
- ● Attend networking events online
- ● Lead meetings with vendors (global enterprise cloud companies) and partners
- ● Help the sales team to be more efficient with leads, *follow-up*, and time management. Ensure meetings are scheduled with the vendor/prospect
- ● Collaborate with marketing to ensure the right sales collateral is ready for any given sales meeting
- ● Assist CEO and Director of Sales with sales-related emails and communications
- ● Enter leads and update deals in PipeDrive CRM. Create weekly pipeline reports within PipeDrive
- ● Write and/or edit email copy
- ● Collaborate with marketing to make posts to our private LinkedIn groups (for our coaching clients)
- ● Support our Microsoft Teams (video call) coaching sessions with clients
- ● Schedule calls and sends calendar invitations to coaching clients
- ● Support the creation of program summary reports that are delivered to our enterprise clients
- ● Proven work experience in Sales Operations, Sales, or Operations/Project Management
- ● PipeDrive CRM experience is a plus
- ● LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- ● Understand and improve email metrics such as open rate, click rate, reply rate
- ● A friendly, positive, can-do attitude, and problem-solver
- ● A self-starter, and confident communicator. Enjoys working independently, with a team, and with clients
- ● Experience using CRM platforms
- ● Strong understanding of sales data to make recommendations to improve the sales process
- ● Attention to detail and deadlines, so opportunities don’t fall through the cracks
- ● Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- ● A genuine interest in process improvement and sales and marketing including social media, email campaigns, website, and other lead gen activities
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.