Are you in the field of Sales Support looking for a new career opportunity with great perks and benefits? Today is the day to land a job that you love while working with an AU-based team! What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is based in New Zealand that manufactures furniture for commercial space, establishments, healthcare purposes. A great opportunity awaits you to work with highly professional teams here in the Philippines!
Location / Shift
Mabalacat Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The Sales Support we are looking for will be responsible to prepare company Furniture and Woodwrights proposals for the sales team (Using Accredo Software). You’ll also have to add deals, notes, activities and follow ups to CRM (Pipedrive) for the sales team as required.
Responsibilities and duties:
- ● Prepare presentations and other collateral as required to support sales team
- ● Join internal meetings as required and manage actions
- ● Booking sales trips for the sales team as required
- ● Estimate cost of custom products as required by the sales team
- ● Generate new product codes with all relevant data correctly filled out
- ● Estimate costs of new products including all material, hardware and labour consumption
- ● Back cost products based on actual data
- ● Provide administration support as required to the sales team
- ● Develop and implement improvements and efficiencies to company Manufacturing Group’s systems and sales processes
- ● Meet all required administrative and reporting requirements for the sales team and provide data and reports to help the sales team
- ● Ensure that the CRM system is updated and relevant
- ● Client notes and required documentation is maintained and kept up to date
- ● Documents are filed and stored in a systematic manner for easy retrieval
- ● Technical Mindset to be trained on estimating
- ● Positive can-do attitude
- ● Proficient computer skills
- ● Experience working with Western (English Speaking) companies.
- ● Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business
- ● 2-4 Years experience in sales support and or estimating
- ● Strong English-speaking skills
- ● Experience with estimating manufactured products would be nice to have
- ● Experienced with generating proposals
- ● Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- ● Ability to work to agreed time constraints and deadlines.
- ● Strong time management skills
- ● Teamwork and motivational skills
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.