Are you a Sales Support looking for a new career opportunity with great perks and benefits? Today is the day to land a job that you love while working with an Australian-based team! What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is an Australian company that designs and manufactures innovative and high-quality door products across the country. Joining this organization will open greater career opportunities for you as they now have a growing team here in the Philippines.
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
We are seeking a motivated and results-driven Customer Service Representative to join our dynamic sales team. The primary focus of this role will be to support the sales team with answering phone calls, generating and follow up of quotes, after sales service of spare parts.. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, a strong understanding of our products and services, and a proven track record in sales. This role offers an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of our sales efforts and make a significant impact on our business.
Other roles and responsibilities:
- ● Answering of phones
- ● Quoting and follow up of tenders.
- ● After sales service call bookings
- ● Spare parts order generation and follow through.
- ● Develop a deep understanding of our product offerings, value propositions, and competitive landscape to effectively communicate the benefits to potential clients.
- ● Manage and update lead information and interactions in our CRM system to ensure accurate and up-to-date records of all communication and progress.
- ● Collaborate with the internal sales team to strategize on approaches for lead generation, pitch development, objection handling, and closing techniques.
- ● Represent the company professionally in all interactions and always maintain a positive brand image.
- ● Proven experience in sales or customer service
- ● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- ● Ability to handle objections and turn them into opportunities
- ● Familiarity with CRM software and proficient computer skills are a benefit
- ● Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and capable of working independently
- ● A positive attitude and a team player mindset
- ● Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.