Looking for a new career opportunity with great perks and benefits? Today is the day to land a job that you love and work with an Australian-based team! What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
Our client is an Australian-owned consulting firm that provides services and guidance for businesses’ digital transformation initiatives. Now, they are expanding their business by building a team here in the Philippines. Join them and experience greater opportunities!
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
We are looking for a Salesforce Tester to join our Global team that is primarily delivering a platform with the Salesforce technology stack, providing quality assurance and test-led development for a multi-year pipeline of work. You will have a passion for customer and quality assistance, an interest in technology and being part of a team developing and supporting the Salesforce platform/s.
As a Salesforce Tester, you will support the team with testing best practices to ensure quality is built in and inherent to team delivery. You will serve as the quality champion of an agile team and will help implement agile software delivery practices such as shift left testing, automation, and continuous integration.
Your day-to-day role will involve:
- ● Design, develop, execute and maintain Automation scripts
- ● Work with QA Lead, Developers, and Business Analysts to meet Business objectives
- ● Be required to collaborate and solve problems
- ● Build and Improve the Quality of the Automation framework.
- ● 3+ years of exposure and experience with Test Automation
- ● The ideal candidate should be outgoing and have confidence in their approach
- ● Strong programming skills in the development of Test Automation framework using Selenium,JUnit, TestNG or similar tools
- ● Experience with Behaviour Driven Development and Object-Oriented Programming
- ● Ability to create and maintain the Automation framework in an Agile development environment
- ● Experience in setting up CI/CD Pipeline to perform scheduled Automation runs and generate test execution report
- ● Experience working within Agile, DevOps and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment practices
- ● Mid to Senior Testers
- ● Experience in Salesforce testing is preferred
- ● Experience supporting local and distributed teams effectively to ensure the most efficient delivery
- ● Proven relationship-building and influencing skills
- ● Facilitation and problem-solving skills
- ● Agile and lean design, development, deployment and adoption experience
- ● Ability to effectively transfer knowledge and flex according to the situation
- ● Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with varying team members
- ● Basic understanding of Billing and Finance Systems
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.