Looking for a greater opportunity for your career? If you are a Senior Accounts Payable Officer with amazing skills, then this is the day to land your dream job!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is dedicated to serving people with disabilities in Australia. One of their goals is to be the country’s leading supplier of world-class special needs equipment. A great company to join to be able to enhance more of your skills and grow your career.
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
We are looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Officer to join our team and work with our accounting department to oversee our organization’s expenses.
Senior Accounts Payable Officer’s responsibilities include processing payments, verifying invoices and performing account reconciliations as needed. Ultimately, you will work with our accounting team to ensure our organization’s expenditures are accurate and our accounting practices are standardized across the organization.
Responsibilities & duties:
- ● Charge expenses to accounts and cost centres and control petty cash spending
- ● Verify vendor accounts, pay vendors and resolve purchase order, invoice or payment discrepancies
- ● Issue purchase order amendments and stop payments
- ● Monitor payroll expense claims, including salary advances and overtime payments
- ● Reconcile account transactions with the general ledger
- ● Perform recordkeeping and prepare financial reports
- ● Keep informed of regulatory requirements and best practices in accounting
- ● Proven work experience as an Accounts Payable Specialist or similar role
- ● Advanced competency in accounting and business management software
- ● In-depth knowledge of accounts payable principles, accounting standards and industry regulations
- ● Extensive experience in account reconciliation
- ● Great time management and organizational skills
- ● Excellent collaboration and communication abilities
- ● Relevant training and/or certifications as an Accounts Payable Specialist
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.