Be part of a growing UK-based team and work as a SolidWorks CAD Draftsperson for an amazing company. Apply now and enjoy great benefits and perks!
Why you will love working with this Client?
The client is a specialist supplier of market-leading handrail and balustrade systems. This is an exciting opportunity for you to work for this well-established and growing client.
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Mid Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
As a SolidWorks CAD Draftsperson, you will be an enthusiastic, solution centred forward-thinking team player who thrives on challenges and will contribute to the continuous development of the company as a leading name in good balustrade design. You will have a keen eye for detail and be able to interpret a brief correctly at the first time of asking. The candidate must be organised, cool under pressure and be able to stay on top of multiple projects.
Responsibilities and duties:
- ● Preparing working drawings for workshop and suppliers to manufacture our systems
- ● Reading, understanding, and working with architects’ and engineer’s drawings and specifications
- ● Completing drawing packs in line with our expectations to ensure a smooth procurement process through the business
- ● Liaising daily with your line manager
- ● Liaising with the Project Managers to ensure timely preparation of drawings and details for delivery of projects at the start of each new project and at key milestones
- ● Good English communicator
- ● Experience Working for a Western organisation
- ● Experience Working in BPO / offshore employer
- ● Solid Works trained (3-5+years experience)
- ● Must have metalwork experience
- ● Minimum 5 years’ experience
- ● Prepared to learn UK balustrade regulations
- ● Experience working with balustrade and hand rails
- ● Have worked as a balustrade or architectural metalworker before
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.