Work with a highly professional Australian-based team and be the Systems Accounts Assistant we are looking for! This business has a growing team here in the Philippines with a great culture!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is a business supplying specialised and high-quality water filtrations equipment and systems to commercial and industrial sectors across Australia. Joining their team here in the Philippines will create a greater opportunity for your career and growth.
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Morning Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The Systems Accounts Assistant we are searching for to join our Finance team will be responsible for supporting the business with NetSuite data. The successful candidate will have 3+years of Netsuite experience in data reporting and analysis in order to support the business with reporting and any scheduled/Adhoc data analysis.
The key responsibilities of the role are to:
- ● 3+years of Netsuite experience in data reporting and analysis in order to support the business with reporting and any scheduled/Adhoc data analysis
- ● Provide NetSuite data analysis from the company’s business transactions on the NetSuite ERP system
- ● Responsible for coordinating and producing the monthly management pack within agreed timeframes
- ● Support the finance manager, managing director or other employees with weekly, monthly, and other Adhoc NetSuite reports
- ● General ledger reconciliations
- ● Assist on NextService entries into NetSuite
- ● Support the division heads on as may be required
- ● Assist finance manager in any other finance-related queries
- ● Remain courteous to all suppliers, clients and staff, and act in accordance with Company policies, procedures, and established systems/code of conduct always
- ● Perform any additional tasks as directed by Management, and in accordance with relevant Company policies
- ● Always dress professionally and present in a positive manner as directed by the Management
- ● Consistently adhere to the Team Values
- ● Graduate of Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting option)
- ● A Bachelor of Accounting and a minor in Information System will be highly considered
- ● Minimum of 3 years experience as a Finance Assistant in a business with revenues in excess of $10m p.a. Exposure to business with multiple revenue and cost streams would be desirable
- ● NetSuite knowledge is mandatory inclusive of the capacity to produce complex reports. The post holder should have a good understanding of GST
- ● Positive attitude and great interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and create commitment
- ● Excellent attention to detail
- ● Ability to receive instructions positively and execute with limited supervision
- ● A proactive approach to minimise errors and increase efficiencies
- ● Good communication, problem-solving and time management skills
- ● Task focused: able to work to tight deadlines and to obtain cooperation across the business
- ● Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication styles depending on the audience
- ● Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally
- ● Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members
- ● Good customer service skills
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.