Grab this amazing job opportunity to work with a US-based team! If you are into systems administration, join our team now!
Why you will love working with this Client?
Our client offers services for industrial and commercials by designing and constructing workspaces across the United States. They have been in this industry for more than a decade now and they are continuously growing. Join their team in the Philippines and experience amazing career opportunities!
Location / Shift
Clark Office, Night Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
We are hiring a Systems Administrator who will work across departments and will need to understand the importance of the data from the department perspective, allowing clear view or readily available information at applicable points of the project journey. You will continue the development and support of process, automation and workflow of integrated systems for each internal team of the company.
- ● Onboarding and setup of new employees
- ● New Employee training and awareness of system platforms
- ● Contribution to the development and updating of SOP documents for all platforms
- ● Offboarding and closeout of new employees of past employees
- ● Ongoing employee support for access and updates
- ● Ongoing team-wide system updates
- ● Discovery, creation, implementation, and support for smaller-scope system projects
- ● Support and contribute to the discovery, creation, and implementation of larger-scope system projects with outside vendors
- ● Systems experience in a similar field of work of architecture and construction
- ● Understanding and ability to write base-level code for systems development
- ● Strong experience in the Force.com platform including Salesforce
- ● Experience in Cloud Coach or Magentrix Portals would be a positive bonus
- ● Highly skilled in Internet Technology and MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- ● Experience in training and onboarding of system revisions for users
- ● Minimum 5 years experience in systems development and support
- ● Minimum of 5 years of development and user experience in Force.com platforms
- ● High school diploma required; higher level education preferred
- ● Be able to clearly communicate including speaking and writing
- ● Be able to be readily available for quick support of any team member with systems questions or needing support
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.