Looking for a new career opportunity with great perks and benefits? Today is the day to land a job that you love and work with a UK-based team! What are you waiting for? Apply now and be the Technical Team Administration Assistant we are looking for!
Why you will love working with this Client?
This client is a company of british designers who at the same time manufactures, trades, and supplies architectural luxury hardwares around the globe. They have been in this field and industry for many years now and they are continuously growing. Join their team in the Philippines and experience amazing career opportunities!
Location / Shift
Angeles Office, Mid Shift
NOTE: You must be willing to work in the office in the above office location to apply for this position
The Technical Team Administration Assistant we are looking for will have exceptional attention to detail, they will be a proactive and highly organised team player with proven experience of delivering in a similar role. You must have strong administrative experience, particularly in the use of spreadsheets.
- ● Proficient in MS Office
- ● Experience with using a CRM / ERP system
- ● Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects running concurrently
- ● Experience of reporting to and communicating with stakeholders
- ● Adept in delivering a high level of project administration / sales support
- ● Some knowledge of carpentry and woodwork is desirable, although not essential.
- ● Excellent verbal and written English is key
- ● Self motivated.
- ● Technical understanding is advantageous
- ● Able to work UK hours
- ● Willingness to learn detailed product information
- ● Highly organized
- ● Excellent time management skills
- ● Exceptional attention to detail.
- ● Good telephone manner as all communication will be digital.
- ● Good collaboration skills
- ● A brand ambassador for the company
Why join optiBPO?
optiBPO is an exciting workplace where you will be surrounded by smart, talented, and motivated professionals that supports clients across Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Europe. optiBPO helps clients in planning, building, and managing dedicated offshoring teams in the Philippines.
Enjoy great perks and benefits such as in-house medical team and HMO coverage. We maintain a healthy workplace that promotes collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. It is important for us to help you advance your career by elevating growth strategies and learning opportunities throughout your career journey with us.