Check below where some of our clients are creating success in offshoring.
- The client: A global consulting and professional services business with offices in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, France, United States, Canada and Argentina.
- The problem: Lack of efficiency and control, requirement to reduce cost to service, and inability to find resources.
- optiBPO solution: optiBPO have supported the build of a Philippines shared service with skill sets deployed including Accounting, Bookkeeping, Financial Planning, Digital Planning, Web Development, and Data Entry. There are now over 30 team members in the Philippines supporting the business across Asia-Pacific and Europe, with plans in place to build out across other countries.
- The client: A leading energy management firm in Australia servicing over 5,000 clients across a wide range of industries.
- The problem: Sales team focused on administration and not closing sales and leads are not properly qualified.
- optiBPO solution: optiBPO supported the build of an initial team focused on Sales Support and Lead Generation. The team has now grown to over 20 and includes roles supporting Finance, Human Resources, Purchasing, Contracts, Operations and Data Entry.
- The client: A large Australian freight rail provider with revenue more than USD2.5 billion, and with over 3000 employees.
- The problem: optiBPO had provided advisory services to this organisation on building high performing shared services. Observations included processing backlog of Purchase Orders, business service levels are not being met, and inability to find resources.
- optiBPO solution: When optiBPO kicked off the build of their offshore team the first functions transitioned were Payments and Purchasing. There are now 15 team members supporting the business, with service levels being met and all backlogs cleared.